Halaman

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The Dreaded TH [θ]

I found difficulty in pronouncing the letter [θ]. In Elsa Speak, I had to pronounce the word "math", "path", "month", "bath", and "faith" correctly but in the first trial, I failed to pronounce those words. I got a low score. My score was 260. 



I did not give up in the first trial. I practiced everyday pronouncing the letter [θ]. I also watched the tutorial on YouTube to make my pronunciation better than yesterday. It helped me a lot because in the video it showed how to produce the letter [θ] correctly. While I watched the video, I also practiced directly. Here is the video that I watched:


After I watched video in YouTube and I practiced everyday, finally I could pronounce "math", "path", "month", "bath", and "faith" correctly. From 260, I got a perfect score 500. Yeay!!!





1 comment:

  1. Very good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need, Private tutor Gladwyne helpful information.

    ReplyDelete